- Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the incident occurring.
- Once your claim is approved, you must use a King Price-approved service provider to repair or replace the damaged items.
- Our service providers reserve the right to keep any items they replace.
To qualify for our cover, you must stay in Namibia permanently.
The tyre and rim cover you enjoy under this policy will end when:
- You sell the insured car. (Psst, you can't transfer this policy to your new car. You’ll need to take out a new policy.)
- The insured car is written off, stolen, or hi-jacked and not found.
- You tell us to cancel your cover.
Please note: You won’t receive a cash payout when your cover ends.
While we may deal with salvage in any reasonable way, you may not abandon property to us, or any other party, following an incident.
Unfortunately, we don’t cover damage that occurs before (or within 30 days of) the policy start date.