Home contents insurance

Insure all the things that make your house a home

In a nutshell

What's covered under home contents cover? Well, imagine turning your house upside down... Everything that would fall out will be included in your contents insurance (or, if you prefer to call it ‘household insurance'). The king covers you for damaged and stolen goods from your outbuildings (garage, storerooms, domestic quarters) too.

Make your house a home

A house is not a home if you don't have the things that you love in it. That's why, when it comes to insuring your home contents, we have all your special stuff covered.

With just 1 click, you can place your home contents under protection of the king. It's that easy to enjoy simple cheap insurance premiums, award-winning service, and the peace of mind that King Price's home contents cover offers you.

Click here for a quick, commitment-free quote:

Get a quote

All about that bling

And don't forget your bling! Of course, the more valuable items, like jewellery and watches valued at more than N$35,000, must be specified separately and listed on your policy schedule. When you're not wearing them, these important items should be kept under lock and key in a secure safe. We'll also need you to supply us with valuation certificates for all items of jewellery valued at N$15,000 or more so that you're correctly covered.

Remember incorrect info = incorrect cover.

Not sure how much home contents cover you need? This handy inventory form will help.